Join us on our Facebook Page
Welcome to the website of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church – affectionately known throughout the area simply as “Redemptorist Church.”
The parish has been under the care of the Redemptorist priests and brothers since its beginnings in 1878. The present church was dedicated in 1912 and was completely refurbished in 2000. It is considered one of the most beautiful churches in the area.
Our Lady of Perpetual Help parish is “home” to good people from all over the city and region, including a number of graduates from Redemptorist grade and high schools.
Our parish also sponsors the Redemptorist Senior Center and the Redemptorist Social Services Center, one of the largest food pantries in Jackson County.